What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user or your computer browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies do you use www.cosmeticalixone.com?
Depending on the time frame that remain active cookies may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information that only want to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user only once (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookie: they are a type of cookie that the data are still stored in the terminal and can access them and be treated during a defined period. They have date of deletion. They are used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly introduce our data.
According to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and try the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the managed user’s device exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that are not managed by us but by another entity, that will process the data obtained.
When you browse by www.cosmeticalixone.com you can install the following cookies on your device:
- Tracking cookies: when user go to our website and log in installs an own cookie and temporary so you can navigate your user area without having to enter your data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log off.
- Cookies of analysis: are used to study the behavior of users on an anonymous basis to navigate our website. The objective is gathering statistics: the number of visits, consultation period, the search engine used to access the website, keywords used, the global positioning of the visitor, the content in the website, as well as other parameters of the traffic on the web site, always from the anonymity.
Information that we will use to improve browsing experience and improve our services. They can be own but also from third parties. Google Analytics cookies are among these.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to modify or disable the setting of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “Preferences” from the menu of your browser. But remember that if you disable them you will lose functionality in many websites.
- Microsoft Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Updating of cookies
www.cosmeticalixone.com cookies can be updated so we recommend to review our policy regularly.